Terms & Conditions
Thanks for visiting WebOptia. We value the time you have read the Policies, Terms, and Conditions for Digital Marketing Services. Our services are subject to your acceptance of our terms and conditions. You may not use or access this website if you disagree with any of these terms. The applicable copyright and trademark laws protect each piece of content on this website.
- We work with our clients together as independent contractors. No joint venture or cooperation is intended or implied.
- Both parties will decide upon the start of the services.
- According to that date, charges will be levied.
- A monthly report on performance services will be given to clients.
- Without advance notice of no less than 10 business days, one party is not permitted to terminate the service or hand off all obligations to a different vendor.
- We retain the right to outsource some service duties to outside service providers.
All content is offered “as-is” on the WebOptia website. Our website disclaims all implicit and express guarantees. We disclaim all representations and guarantees for the accuracy, likely outcomes, and dependability of the use of the materials on its website or any other site connected to it by hyperlink.
The indirect or consequential loss brought on by a delay in service deliverables is not covered by our liability policy. Customers agree to hold on to us for blamelessness from any claims, damages, or expenses resulting from the services it renders to clients by this agreement. Every piece of information or content that clients submit to us will be published. The nature of digital media is to blame for this. We are not liable for any loss or harm resulting from the screening of the content. Without restriction, our suppliers disclaim all liability for damages, including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruption, and damages for lost data.
Revisions and Errata:
The content on our website could include typographical, photographic, or technological mistakes. We make no promises regarding the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information on this website. Information on this website may change at any time. So, we make no update commitment for the content.
These website conditions of use may be changed without prior notification. By using this website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use in effect at the time of use. Without regard to its provisions regarding conflicts of law, any dispute on the website shall be governed by Texas law.